The international REKLIM conference “Our Climate – Our Future, Regional perspectives on a global challenge” was held from from 6–9 October, 2014 in Berlin, Germany.
Hosts at this conference were the Climate Initiative REKLIM, the Alfred Wegener Institute, Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research and the Helmholtz Association. The scientific programme offered a broad and interdisciplinary spectrum of current international and national research work in regional climate change.
At this conference following topics were addressed:
- Session 1: Regional climate system modelling
- Session 2: Sea level changes from global to regional and local scales
- Session 3: Arctic Change
- Session 4: The land surface in the climate system
- Session 5: Atmospheric composition and climate: Interactions from global to regional scale
- Session 6: Extreme meteorological events and their impacts in a changing climate
- Session 7: Integrated strategies for climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Session 8: Rapid climate change in the past – mechanisms, processes and regional patterns
The conference consisted of plenary meetings, parallel sessions and poster sessions.
Climate neutral conference
Venue Neue Mälzerei